Monday, April 5, 2010

My LIfe


Things have not always been great and they are not great yet. But I feel as if I'm getting closer to the light at the end of the tunnel. I mean in the spiritual sense I have become a better woman a much stronger woman. I now understand the saying my father always says "you have to struggle to become something" and I now agree with it, the easier things are the less appreciative we are. Maybe I'm wrong but that's my opinion. I'm less than two-months away from graduation and I would love to say I am beyond excited!! I will finally get my B.A in Communications emphasis in Public Relations and a Spanish minor, I can't wait!! Now I'm actually enjoying the PR work last semester not so much! I am still interested in the Event Planning field and that's the field I want to get into after school. I'm trying to figure out how long to wait before grad school I'm not sure, I have a lot of things in mind that i want to do I am currently trying to get everything together to open a Non-profit organization for women of color, Each One, Teach One (E.O.T.O) it's still in the works but that has me beyond excited! The fact that little by little things are coming together is amazing and i love how i am being supported all around for this project!! well on to the next time!! ill be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment